This drawing, sketching out the cemetery's individual lots, is from an old, undated map found in 1949. The entire cemetery covers approximately one acre. Each lot,
although they very in size, is about 16' x 32'. No sales records have been found, and no records are available for any individual lot's burials. Each owner had complete responsibility for his lot,
including care of it and the record of burials within it.
The cemetery is now "closed"-no new lots are for sale, but some owners still have space within their lots and burials can take place at the discretion of the lot owners.
Ten lots are unnamed. We can not be sure, however, that they are empty lots. It has been rumored that in the early 1900's paupers were buried in unmarked graves somewhere
in the cemetery. We have no proof of this.